Welcome to the Avatar: The Way of Water Giveaway!
This giveaway is part of our SMGN Mother’s DAY Gift Guide – Stop by to see all the giveaways and great products.
My co-hosts for this giveaway are
My co-hosts for this giveaway are A Rain Of Thought, Deliciously Savvy, Golden Goose Giveaways, Gifts for all seasons, Home Jobs by Mom, Marksvilleandme, SweepsMadness, The Frugal Grandmom, The Stuff of Success, & Versatileer
Below is a list of all the bloggers involved in the gift guide.
A Rain of Thought, Deliciously Savvy, Freebies Deals & Steals, Giveaway Gator, Golden Goose Giveaways, Home Jobs by Mom, Honey Can Do It, MarksvilleandMe, My Silly Little Gang, Pink Ninja Blog, The Stuff of Success, This Frugal Family, Versatileer
This giveaway is sponsored by:
1 Lucky Winner Will Win a DIGITAL COPY of Avatar: The Way of Water!
The third highest-grossing movie of all time, James Cameron’s Avatar: The Way of Water, arrives exclusively to digital March 28. Nominated for four Academy Awards, the epic adventure will be available on all major digital retailers, including Prime Video, Apple TV, Vudu, and Movies Anywhere, and will include over three hours of never-before-seen bonus content featuring the filmmakers, cast, and crew.
James Cameron’s Avatar: The Way of Water will be available from all major digital retailers including Prime Video, Apple TV, Vudu and Movies Anywhere on March 28. The magnificent return to the world of Pandora has already proved to be both a commercial and critical smash hit, becoming the third highest-grossing film of all-time earning over $2.2 billion worldwide and receiving four Academy Award® nominations, including Best Picture.Critics have proclaimed “James Cameron returns triumphantly to Pandora with an unparalleled epic”, calling Avatar: The Way of Water “breathtaking and magical”, “emotionally charged” and “as astonishing and enveloping as anything we’ve ever seen”. Fans can add the film to their digital movie collection from March 28 in spectacular 4K Ultra HD™ quality and immersive Dolby Atmos audio. Plus, they can enjoy over three hours of never-before-seen bonus content featuring the filmmakers, cast and crew.  Julian Roman, Movieweb  Mae Abdulbaki, Screenrant  Brian Truitt, USA Today  Leah Greenblatt, Entertainment Weekly
- Building the World of Pandora – James Cameron and a team of talented artists combine years of research with their design skills to build the world of Pandora with new characters, creatures, indigenous clans, underwater environments and the take-no-prisoners hard-tech world of the RDA.
- Capturing Pandora – James Cameron’s approach to performance capture has the cast performing in a volume rigged with infrared cameras to capture their movement, and head rig cameras to capture emotion on their faces with only the boundaries of imagination to limit them.
- The Undersea World of Pandora – Co-production designer Dylan Cole and his team conceive of the marine creatures required for Avatar: The Way of Water while James Cameron and his stunt team devise extraordinary means to bring those creatures to life in a performance capture tank.
- The Challenges of Pandora’s Waters – James Cameron tackles the “non-trivial challenge” of performance capture above and below the water’s surface, utilizing a wave machine and current generator to reproduce ocean conditions, and underwater vehicles to replicate creature movement.
- Pandora’s Returning Characters – James Cameron reunites with his returning cast – Sam Worthington, Zoe Saldaña, Sigourney Weaver and Stephen Lang. Together they discuss the amazing evolution of their characters in Avatar: The Way of Water.
- Pandora’s Next Generation – Meet the talented young newcomers who have been cast as the next generation of Na’vi and follow them through the adventure of making Avatar: The Way of Water.
- Spider’s Web – James Cameron introduced the human character of Spider into the fabric of Pandora – thus creating a host of technological challenges on set…and an incredible journey for the young actor, Jack Champion.
- Becoming Na’vi – The Avatar cast is immersed in the culture of the indigenous Na’vi, living off the land in the Hawaiian rainforest and training in a multitude of disciplines in preparation for their roles.
- The Reef People of Pandora – In true James Cameron-style, the Metkayina reef clan has been developed with great attention to detail, bearing unique evolutionary traits and a culture – with new dwellings, new clothes and different way of life – all a result of living off the ocean.
- Bringing Pandora to Life – Once James Cameron completes his virtual production process, every sequence is turned over to Wētā FX to bring Pandora to life – with unprecedented advancements in facial performance, environments and making CG water look real.
- The RDA Returns to Pandora – Co-production designer Ben Procter and his team present an armada of new vehicles and human technologies that the RDA brings to Pandora – in concept design and with practical builds.
- The New Characters of Pandora – Meet the important new characters of the Avatar saga played by Kate Winslet, Cliff Curtis, Edie Falco, Brendan Cowell and Jemaine Clement.
- The Sounds of Pandora – Hear how James Cameron worked with composer Simon Franglen to create the distinctive music of The Way of Water while building on James Horner’s brilliant score for Avatar, and learn how Chris Boyes created the immersive sounds of Pandora.
- New Zealand – Pandora’s Home – The production of the Avatar sequels is so thoroughly ensconced in New Zealand that James Cameron considers The Way of Water a “New Zealand film.” Hear reflections from the cast and crew, including the remarkable New Zealand crew, on making the film.
Click Below To Enter & Good Luck!
This giveaway/sweepstakes is in no way endorsed, affiliated, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Media Networking Site. This Giveaway is valid to continental United States residents only, Entrants must be 18+ years of age to enter. This giveaway event will end at 11:59 PM (EST) 5/5/23. The winner will have 48 hours to email their information back to pinkninjablog at hotmail dot com or a new winner will be drawn, you may want to put this email address as safe as it could go to spam. The giveaway is not valid where prohibited! By entering you are authorizing us to collect the information on the form below, this information is used only to contact the winner! No purchase necessary, Void were prohibited by law, and the number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. Winners are chosen randomly by the Giveaway Tools program. The sponsors are each responsible for shipping of the above prizes. No blog associated with this contest are responsible for prize fulfillment. If you would like to be a sponsor in a giveaway like this please email Heather Pfingsten at pinkninjablog (at)hotmail (dot) com. If you take an entry you must stay following for the entire contest or you will be disqualified.
Get blogger opps just like this by signing up to receive blogger emails HERE.
Sponsors interested in joining our gift guides can see the information HERE.