Feel Good Movie: Nothing Is Impossible
Disclosure: Many thanks to Pure Flix for providing a sample of the product for this review. Opin-
ions are 100% my own.
• Nothing Is Impossible will be exclusively on Pure Flix
starting October 6th!
• “Nothing is Impossible” is a movie about how to trust in God’s timing when it seems
like none of our desires are being fulfilled in the way we hoped.
• “Nothing is Impossible” teaches us that times of uncertainty are when we should
lean into our faith and trust God has a plan for our lives.
• This movie has a valuable lesson about how our past failures don’t define us. In-
stead, our reactions to past hurts can transform us.
• “Nothing is Impossible” teaches us the importance of forgiving ourselves and forgiv-
ing others for past mistakes.
• Synopsis: Take a center-court seat to a journey of transformation as Scott Beck gets
a second chance at life and love. Can he let go of past pains and open himself to
God’s purpose? Or will new challenges keep him from the future he always hoped
MY REVIEW OF THE FILM:
I’m so happy to tell you about my experience watching the new movie, “Nothing Is Impossible”, starring David A.R. White. This is one of the best productions that I’ve seen and I’m so glad that it will premiere on Pure Flix on October 6, 2022. It’s such a great family movie, with lots of sports, life lessons, and a little tiny bit of romance. For everyone who missed out on at least one of their life dreams and has regrets, they will be able to relate to Scott Beck’s feelings. God uses many different people and even a pet dog to put him in the right place to give him blessings that even he wasn’t expecting.
I would certainly recommend this Christian film to everyone!
Giveaway: 3-month subscription to Pure Flix
(Note: This is limited to US winners only, and only to those who have NOT won a sub-
scription in the last 6 months. Winner must be at least 18 years of age. All winning entries will be verified. Winner will be notified by email and then will have 24 hours to reply and claim the prize. If they fail to do so, a new winner will be chosen. No social media is in any way responsible for this giveaway. Sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment.