I’m so thankful to be alive today! I’m thankful for my family and have fantastic children and grandchildren. Having family that is scattered all over the US, we realize that we can’t be together for every holiday. No matter how nice it would be, Thanksgiving and Christmas won’t look or feel like a Hallmark Christmas movie.
We’re now taking turns with our kids and going to one house this year and swapping next year. We’ll make the best of it and enjoy each moment of the holiday with those we love. And, we’ll facetime those who we can’t see in person.
Although my list of diseases is long, I will continue to fight the pain in order to have a beautiful meal on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Everyone has a different way to celebrate, but I hope that you have an amazing time!
Giveaway Rules: Entrants must be 18 years old or older. Winner will be notified by email and have 48 hours to reply. If they fail to do so, a new winner will be chosen. All winning entries will be verified. No social media is in any way responsible for this giveaway.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Click on each link below to go to another blog where you’ll find a great giveaway. Good luck!
MamatheFox and all participating blogs are not held responsible for sponsors who fail to fulfill their prize obligations.
- Lisa has been blogging since 2013, and loves sharing resources and ideas for living a simple life. To get free printables, bonus words, and more - sign up for the newsletter.
- HomeOctober 3, 2023Beautify Your Front Yard With These 7 Low-Maintenance Ideas
- GiveawaysOctober 2, 2023Cookie Queen: How One Girl Started Tate’s Bake Shop Book & Cookies Giveaway
- GiveawaysOctober 1, 2023$150 PayPal Cash Fabulous Fall Giveaway
- GiveawaysOctober 1, 2023Scaredy Cat Giveaway Hop