Miracle at Manchester Premiere
Thank you to Pure Flix for allowing me to view this movie. All opinions are 100% my own.
God is still in the business of miracles. Based on the true story, a high schooler’s bright future changes in an instant when he’s diagnosed with an aggressive cancer. But the power of prayer and support from his community renews a father’s faith and brings healing to a family.
In this new Christian movie, viewers will be inspired by picture’s of God’s sovereignty and the power of prayer.
- Brycen Newman, beloved member of his high school’s football and baseball teams, starts experiencing unexplained headaches.
- As the headaches continue and other symptoms crop up, Brycen’s parents take him to the hospital, who dismiss them.
- Ed Hanson, a car repair owner, hides the long hours of labor he works on his cars from his wife, Marilyn. Marilyn is Brycen’s nurse and inspires Ed to take an interest in Brycen’s case.
- Richard Newman, Brycen’s dad, takes the advice of his coworker to seek help for his son from a neurosurgeon. It’s advised he needs surgery.
- Brycen’s classmates and girlfriend pray and rally around Brycen as he continues his battle in the hospital.
- Richard tries to wrap his brain around his son’s diagnosis.
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. – 2 Timothy 4:7 (NIV)
This new Pure Flix movie has the following cast:
Kory Getman, Brycen Newman; Eddie McClintock, Richard Newman; Daniel Roebuck, Ed Hanson; Kathy Patterson, Marilyn Hanson; Dean Cain, Dr. Getty
Here are Bible verses that offer strength and courage amidst illness: Verses The Dove.org rating for this film is ages 12+ and love the integrity and faith throughout the movie. Scripture verses are quoted all through the movie.
I think you and your family will be moved by this emotional and exciting movie about God’s goodness.a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Lisa has been blogging since 2013, and loves sharing resources and ideas for living a simple life. To get free printables, bonus words, and more - sign up for the newsletter.