Disclosure: I was provided with product to review. All opinions in this review are 100% my own. Affiliate links included. If you make a purchase through my link, it will cost you nothing extra, but I could earn a small fee.
What an amazing package came to my doorstep yesterday. Packed in a freezer box, I opened two huge sausage ropes from Southside Market & Barbeque. As I’ve told you before, this is a real Texas barbeque shop that’s been making sausage since 1882. And, this is their Original Beef Rope Sausage. Oh, I wish I had my grill!
Known by old-timers as “Elgin Hot Sausage” or simply “Hot Guts”, this is the sausage that put Southside on the map. Now available to order in rope form exactly as we sell it fresh in our meat markets. Unlike the shorter links, each fresh (raw) rope measures approximately 44-48 inches long and weighs 2 lbs. Seasoned with cracked black pepper, it is all beef, coarsely ground in a natural pork casing. This is our signature item, made fresh in-house daily for a level of quality, taste, and enjoyment you can’t find anywhere else.
Gluten Free. No MSG.
This is just one of the sausages you can get at Southside Market & Barbeque. The others are: Original Beef Smoked Sausage, Sausage Slammers, Jalapeño Cheddar Sausage, 1882 Hot Beef Smoked Sausage, Polish Style Smoked Sausage, Garlic Smoked Sausage, and Country Style Smoked Sausage. Which would you like to try?
With all the holiday entertaining coming from Thanksgiving through New Years, ordering some of these delicious sausages will make you the best host around! The sausage I pan-fried was delicious! I recommend it to you!
Order through the link below and use code: TXBBQ10 to get 10% off sitewide. And, enjoy!
- Lisa has been blogging since 2013, and loves sharing resources and ideas for living a simple life. To get free printables, bonus words, and more - sign up for the newsletter.
- GiveawaysOctober 4, 2023238 Piece Emergency & First Aid Kit Giveaway
- HomeOctober 3, 2023Beautify Your Front Yard With These 7 Low-Maintenance Ideas
- GiveawaysOctober 2, 2023Cookie Queen: How One Girl Started Tate’s Bake Shop Book & Cookies Giveaway
- GiveawaysOctober 1, 2023$150 PayPal Cash Fabulous Fall Giveaway