Welcome to this new fun and educational giveaway. Moms and Homeschool Moms will really love this giveaway prize. Enter below for your chance to win! Check out all my other giveaways HERE.
This information is brought to you by Teach My Learning Kits. All opinions are my own. #homeschool #remotelearning #distancedlearningIf you are looking for a fun way to teach your toddler – you need to check out the Teach My Toddler Kit! I really love that it has everything you need to have fun and teach your toddler!
- 68 pieces to teach your toddler the alphabet, numbers, shapes, and colors
- Kit includes 4 board books, 4 posters, 7 puzzles, and 55 flashcards
- It promotes literacy, numeracy, spatial reasoning, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills
- Step by Step Teaching Guide To Ensure Successful Learning and Development Bond.
- Teach. Play. 20 Minutes A Day!
Teach My Toddler would be a fun Valentine’s Day gift. It’s a gift that will help them learn and lets you spend more time with them!This fun kit helps your toddler feel like they are part of the new remote learning time. And you will enjoy having a way to connect with your toddler during this crazy time!
About Teach My Toddler:
Teach My Toddler is the multi-award-winning all-in-one learning kit for toddlers 18 months+. Requiring no screens, the kit has everything to give your toddler a head start and teach the basics. Teach My Toddler is divided into four sections; The Alphabet, Numbers, Shapes, and Colors. The teaching tools are fully coordinated to encourage repetition and interaction. Teach My Toddler is designed around the concept of matching, which is a key pre-reading skill!Check out all the Teach My Kits they have available.
- Open to US Residents
- Ends February 14, 2021, 11:59 pm EST
- Prize: Teach My Toddler Kit