Whichever reasons you have begun looking for or wanting a hose reel cart, there is one out there that will meet all your needs. However, navigating through the various models and types of reel carts can be a bit of a staggering process at first. The market is flooded with multiple designs, constructions, colors, and so on, making it challenging to figure out which ones are best as well as suitable for you.
To help you make the right choice, we’ll share the critical elements to finding the best garden hose reel cart.
Why Choose a Cart Reel?
A stationary reel requires pulling out a hose until it is long enough to reach the area that either needs watering or you wish to use it in. Using a cart brings your entire garden hose to where it is needed with little fuss. A secondary hose, the leader, will connect to the cart to your water spigot, providing you additional range and motion for all of your gardening or water needs. When you’re finished, reel the hose back in for an easy return trip. No more wrestling with dirt and grass-covered hoses on the ground or wasting time trying to work unforgiving kinks out of your garden hose.
Two or Four Wheels
A quality garden hose reel cart should always be available in a choice between two or four-wheeled models. Deciding between whether you need two wheels or four is as easy as determining what your needs are.
- Larger and can carry more weight, allowing you to attach larger hoses.
- It pulls along quickly over any terrain, thanks to rugged wheels.
- Lighter than the four-wheeled model, a two-wheeled garden hose reel chart is perfect for those who don’t want to worry about additional effort to wheel their cart.
- Stoppers included on the front end add more stability as well as the ability to park a two-wheeled cart wherever you need it safely.
The last critical element to finding the best garden hose reel cart is whether it is made out of premium, weather-durable, and long-lasting materials. You’ll want to avoid hose carts created from materials such as plastic, wood, resin, or fiberglass as they are unable to withstand harsh UV rays, moisture, or extreme weather. Now that you know everything to look for, you’re on your way to finding and owning the best garden hose reel cart on the market today!
- Lisa has been blogging since 2013, and loves sharing resources and ideas for living a simple life. To get free printables, bonus words, and more - sign up for the newsletter.