Disclosure: Affiliate link included. Product provided to review. All opinions are 100% my own. Full disclosure here.
We all want beautiful skin, hair, and nails. We spend a ton of money on our skincare products, shampoos, colorings, and manicures. Everyone wants to look their best, but there are many new ways to make a difference in our appearance and health.
Everyone seems to be using face masks. These disposable masks are used for a variety of reasons, but they all aim to improve the health and appearance of our face. Some are made to cleanse the skin of acne and there are also hydrating masks for dryer and older skin.
I’ve been excited to try the Viva Naturals Charcoal Sheet Masks. They have 8 masks with 4 different hydrating varieties. I love that I get to try 4 different types. I’ll be able to find which one I like best. They have infused moso bamboo charcoal and a hydrating serum including hyaluronic acid, collagen, black tea, and spinach extract. They are:
- Infused with Hyaluronic Acid & Collagen
- Made with Lavender, Ylang-Ylang, Sweet Orange & Rose Oil Extracts
- Dermatologically Tested & Gentle on Sensitive Skin
- Made without Formaldehyde, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrances, Alcohol or Sulfates
Organic Hair, Skin, and Nails
Supplements are used often to improve the health and appearance of hair, skin, and nails. I’ve heard many good things about Biotin, and it is included in this supplement from Viva Naturals. Their supplement is: non-GMO, third-party tested, dairy free, gluten-free, and organic.
2 tablets daily of this supplement will bring you a large helping of good vitamins.
Biotin, organic horsetail, and other B vitamins work overtime to support healthy hair and nails, plus antioxidants Vitamin C and E help your skin fight against free radicals.*
- Supports Healthy Skin & Helps Fight Free-Radical Damage
- Boosts Cellular Metabolism & Helps Convert Food Into Energy
- Supports Healthy Hair and Strong Nails*
- Provides 5,000 mcg of Biotin
- Contains Complete Vitamin B-Complex