25 Days of Christmas
Many thanks to AccessMore for providing a sample of the product for this review. Opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation.
Christmas is the time for families to put Jesus first. Arlene’s “25 Days of Christmas” is more than just a daily devotional or advent calendar, it gives practical ways for busy families to connect with Jesus.
There are 10 devotions, 10 activities for the entire family, and 5 ways to serve others during the Christmas season. If this sounds like something your family would love to participate in, you’ve come to the right place.
Create special memories with your family by reading through Arlene Pellicane’s “25 Days of Christmas” ebook for Free this holiday season.
Download the “25 Days of Christmas” ebook today, and check out The Happy Home Podcast/AccessMore podcast network!
- Lisa has been blogging since 2013, and loves sharing resources and ideas for living a simple life. To get free printables, bonus words, and more - sign up for the newsletter.
- Uncategorized2023.03.31The Family Meeting Planner Giveaway
- Reviews2023.03.29Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Frugal2023.03.28How To Keep Dental Costs Low As You Get Older
- Home2023.03.28Putting Together a Prepping Kit
This looks great, I’m excited for holiday shopping.
Is this still available? I do not see the form to fill out to receive the ebook.
https://bit.ly/25DaysArlenePellicane Just follow this link.