Do You Like Free Food?
My family loves food. I really like free food. We’ve been getting free food from Kroger for years by simply using the Kroger REWARDS World Mastercard. We’ve also saved tons of money on our gas purchases. I’m excited to share how much I love this card!
Let me tell you what I love about this credit card and how it has saved my family thousands of dollars. If you have a Kroger store (or Dillons, Bakers, etc) nearby, you’ll probably already know about the great discount features there.
Kroger loyalty cards give you all the savings in the store that cut money off of your receipt. Using the Kroger website, we always click and load the Digital Coupons onto our card. Then, at checkout, the ecoupons are automatically added….money saved without clipping any paper coupons.
Points that are earned on our loyalty card will also get us cents-off-per-gallon at the Kroger Fuel centers. These are conveniently located in the Kroger parking lot. I also love getting the custom coupons in the mail that match what we purchase often.
Kroger sends recipe pamphlets in the mail, too. These have super paper coupons. New product coupons also come right to my home.
Using the Kroger Rewards World Mastercard works to help my family by:
- 3 points for every dollar spent in Kroger for Kroger brands (including Simple Truth, Home Brand, and Private Selections).
- 2 points for every dollar spent in Kroger stores
- 1 point for every dollar spent anywhere
- Earn FREE groceries with a rewards check, sent automatically from Kroger, 4 times a year.
- Receive additional 5¢ fuel discount at Kroger Family of Companies Fuel when you pay with you Kroger REWARDS World Mastercard.
We love when the Kroger checks come in the mail. We have $170. in free food checks this quarter! Wow! This is really super for our budget.
@2020, copyright Lisa Ehrman