ERA Organics For Naturally Fresh Skin
Sponsored post: I was given these products to review, with no other compensation. All opinions are 100% my own.
Do you want skin care products that are natural and organic? Do you have blemishes or dry skin? Check out the Tea Tree Face & Body Wash. You have probably heard of Tea Tree oil. Let’s look at how this skin care cleanser and cream combine Tea Tree Oil with other great ingredients.
When you want to cleanse and improve your skin, there are 4 key factors to consider:
- Balance – You want to have a correct PH Balance, so that your skin isn’t too oily or too dry. This cleanser has a perfect 5.5 pH
- Keep Skin Clean – You don’t want overly oily skin, because the oil clogs the pores. And, you want the dead skin on the surface to be removed to keep your skin smooth.
- Help It Heal – For skin to repair itself, important nutrients are needed.
- Stop Irritation – This Cleansing Set won’t irritate your skin, because the toxic ingredients are left out. There is no alcohol or parabens.
To repair damaged skin, the Tea Tree Face & Body Wash uses these 8 ingredients:
Tea Tree Oil
St John’s Wort
Pomegranate Seed Oil
These ingredients have anti-inflammatory components and antimicrobial properties. Of course, the proof comes when you test it for yourself. That’s why I was excited to be offered the chance to try ERA Organics products myself. My skin is very dry; made worse by Sjogren’s Syndrome.
I really enjoyed using both of these products! I not only washed my face with this gentle formula, but I showered with it, too. It was very silky and gentle. Even though I break out in rashes from many products, the Tea Tree Face & Body Wash caused no itching, drying, or rashes. It was wonderful!
The cream is very silky, too! I used it all over for my severely dry skin. I liked that my skin felt very moisturized and the feeling lasted for hours! I think it’s a cream that you’ll also love.
@2018, copyright Lisa Ehrman
- Lisa has been blogging since 2013, and loves sharing resources and ideas for living a simple life. To get free printables, bonus words, and more - sign up for the newsletter.