This giveaway is brought to you by Zest Tea. All opinions are my own.
Welcome to the Zest Tea Giveaway! We have two giveaways on my blog, so you get two ways to win! The weather is getting warmer so that means you will want to hydrate more! Sometimes water can get boring and who wants to drink a hot coffee to help you wake up in the morning when it’s hot!? If you are looking for a caffeinated beverage that has no jitters and no crash – check out Zest Tea! Zest has about 3x the caffeine of normal tea, or about as much caffeine as a regular cup of joe.
With more caffeine than coffee, discover all-day energy with a steady focus. Each product contains about 120 – 150mg of caffeine. The natural caffeine level of teas varies, so the actual content can be a few milligrams over or under the stated range.
Zest Tea has created a drink that pairs caffeine with amino acids, like L-Theanine–shown to produce a steadier alertness. That means more focus with no crash or sweaty armpits. It’s also made with natural, Non-GMO certified ingredients.
Please note: Up to 400mg of caffeine per day is generally considered safe. With 120-150mg per serving, Zest’s caffeine levels are comparable to a strong cup of coffee.
Zest Tea Products:
Sparkling Tea – these come in several flavors: Passionfruit Berry, Spiced Chai Infusion, Pomegranate Mint, Blackberry Lime, Blood Orange Mango, and Cucumber Melon. Set up a subscription and save $20! Teabags & Loose Tea – there are 6 flavors to pick from. You can get a bag of 1 flavor or get the sampler to try all the flavors. The flavors are Blue Lady, Pomegranate Mojito, Earl Grey, Cinnamon Apple, Spicy Masala Chai, and Superberry Samba. Caffeine: 150mg per cup. All of Zest Tea’s blends are gluten-free and while there is naturally a small amount of sugar in some of the blend ingredients like the fruit pieces, the final brewed product is sugar-free.
- Prize: 12 pack of Sparkling Tea and 20 count Tea Bag of Blue Lady
- Open to US Residents
- Ends April 4, 2022
This prize will be fulfilled by Zest Teas.
- Lisa has been blogging since 2013, and loves sharing resources and ideas for living a simple life. To get free printables, bonus words, and more - sign up for the newsletter.
- HomeOctober 3, 2023Beautify Your Front Yard With These 7 Low-Maintenance Ideas
- GiveawaysOctober 2, 2023Cookie Queen: How One Girl Started Tate’s Bake Shop Book & Cookies Giveaway
- GiveawaysOctober 1, 2023$150 PayPal Cash Fabulous Fall Giveaway
- GiveawaysOctober 1, 2023Scaredy Cat Giveaway Hop