Nunbelievable Cookies with a Mission
Disclosure: Affiliate link included.
Have you heard of Keto diets? I would say that most of us have. This particular diet is a low-carbohydrate, fat-rich eating plan. You can learn more about the ketogenic diet HERE.
Although I’m not on the keto diet, I know many people who are and the benefits have been tremendous. I was excited to be offered the Nunbelievable cookies to try for myself. Nunbelievable cookies come in these yummy flavors:
- Chocolate Chip
- Peanut Butter
- Oatmeal Raisin
- Double Chocolate Gluten Free
- Chocolate Chip (Low Carb, GF, No Sugar Added)
- Pecan Sandy (Low Carb, GF, No Sugar Added)
- Snickerdoodle with BaoBab (Low Carb, GF, No Sugar Added)
- Double Chocolate Chip (Low Carb, GF, No Sugar Added)
- Shortbread Chocolate
- Shortbread Baobab
- Shortbread Baobab Lemon Poppy
- Shortbread Original
- All of these come in bundles that make a great gift idea!
I was sent two packs of cookies: Chocolate Chip (Low Carb, GF, No sugar added) and Pecan Sandy (Low Carb, GF, No Sugar Added). These cookies contain erythritol, so that is used in place of sugar. It produces a very sweet taste. The cookies are small and have a nice crunch. The Chocolate Chip and Pecan Sandy had plenty of chocolate chips and pecans. You’ll taste the wonderful flavors and know that each bag will be helping to feed the hungry.
Save 15% with code: 15NUNB order HERE.
You won’t often find a cookie company like this. It’s one thing to create a delicious cookie, but this company has decided to do much more.
Nunbelieveable is committed to ending hunger in the most delicious way. We’ve created a line of artisanal and better for you cookies made from natural, non-GMO ingredients. For every baked good that we sell, we provide a meal to help feed someone in need.
Nunbelievable Mission– One cookie equals one meal. Since they launched, over 600,000 meals have been donated to their partners: Feeding America, World Vision, and more. Their Mission is to donate 10 million meals by 2023. What a great mission!
- Lisa has been blogging since 2013, and loves sharing resources and ideas for living a simple life. To get free printables, bonus words, and more - sign up for the newsletter.
- Uncategorized2023.04.01Honey Bunny Giveaway Hop
- Giveaways2023.04.01$200 XBOX or Amazon eGift Card Giveaway
- Giveaways2023.04.01April 2023 $100 Cash Giveaway
- Faith2023.03.31Miracle at Manchester Premiere
These sound really good. I am not on a Keto diet but I have a friend that has lost about 100 lbs on it.
This cookies sound delicious! I absolutely love their mission too, and how they donate meals to Feeding America with every purchase. This makes me want to buy from them even more.
These cookies sound delicious! I would love to try all of the flavors.
I’ve been thinking about trying Keto – maybe starting with Keto days a week and working up from there. Awesome that I could still have a cookie!
I have heard of these but have not tried them. But I am absolutely going to get some now! Thanks.
These cookies are great on a Keto diet and look delicious!