Plan Your Homeschool Year
Disclosure: Affiliate link included. If you make a purchase through my links, it will cost you nothing extra, but will help this blog earn a small commission.
2022 is fast approaching and this is the time you should start planning for your upcoming semester and year! If you’re anything like me, this is when you start penning a plan, thinking about the future, evaluating the past, and really honing in on finishing off the year.
What if I told you that I could get you an insider point of view from seasoned homeschool bloggers?
Join Digital Grab Bag in a live, interactive, event with Tauna Meyer from Proverbial Homemaker as they share their tips and tricks to reevaluating and planning their homeschool year!
The event is January 4th at 1PM CST. Put this one on your calendar!
They’re covering topics such as:
- Reevaluating your homeschool – why you should take the time to inventory what’s working and what isn’t.
- Saving money on your homeschool. The best tips to stay on budget and shop for what you need!
- Homeschool Planning; styles, methods, curriculum, planners, etc.
- Year Round Homeschooling – a great way to make homeschool fit your family!
Be sure that you sign up today so that you get an email reminder on 4th to join in LIVE!
If you can’t join live, you can still sign up to watch the replay later. You can see them answer live questions, participate with the audience, and even some special offers from all of our speakers/sponsors!
P.S. Missed out on Celebrate It! Grab Bag? You can get it during the January 4-6 flash sale! One time offer and it will never be back!
- Lisa has been blogging since 2013, and loves sharing resources and ideas for living a simple life. To get free printables, bonus words, and more - sign up for the newsletter.