Reading Kingdom Online Reading Program
Disclosure: Sponsored post with product offered for review.
Kindergarten through grade 3 reading kingdom offers a first month free. This gives you time to try it and see how wonderful it can be to help your young child read. If this sounds like it would benefit your family, check it out here.
“Reading Kingdom is a monumental work that gives families a simple, straightforward and time-tested approach.” – Dr. Jeffrey A. Lieberman, Columbia University
Reading Kingdom is the fun way to teach your child how to read! The online program teaches students to read and write with comprehension to a 3rd grade level. Reading Kingdom’s innovative techniques are extremely effective because they are based on a new “Phonics-PLUS” model of reading instruction.
– Super easy and fun to use
– Works on any computer or tablet with an Internet connection (including Windows, Mac, iPad, Android, Chromebooks, etc.)
– Research-based and incredibly effective
– Program is personalized for each student
– Includes versions for ELL students and students 11+
For more information and to sign up: https://www.readingkingdom.com/signup
- Lisa has been blogging since 2013, and loves sharing resources and ideas for living a simple life. To get free printables, bonus words, and more - sign up for the newsletter.
This would be awesome for my granddaughter that lives in Tennessee.