Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through my link, it will cost you nothing extra but my blog will earn a small commission.
Is your homeschool plan working? Are you grasping at straws trying to get your kids involved? Maybe you just need some strategy or curriculum tips.
We’ve got an awesome opportunity for you! Digital Grab Bag is hosting a webinar with three amazing women who have been homeschooling for years and they’re sharing their tips and tricks live!
Sign up now to get your reminder to join them on January 4th at 1PM CST! And if you can’t make it, you can still sign up to get the replay later! You don’t want to miss it!
Pre-plan your 2022 homeschool-holiday schedule with these 66 products!
That’s right! You can get a head start on planning for over 36 important and super fun holidays with Celebrate It! Grab Bag- and it’s only $24.95.
A few things to note:
- If you nabbed a Grab Bag in 2020- these are totally new products.
- It’s only $24.95. That’s like getting each product for only 38 cents!
- Limited-time offer, only available until January 6th, 2022.
If you got a Celebrate It! Grab Bag in December, you won’t need to buy this one. This is only an opportunity for those who missed the sale.
- Lisa has been blogging since 2013, and loves sharing resources and ideas for living a simple life. To get free printables, bonus words, and more - sign up for the newsletter.
- Giveaways2023.04.01Honey Bunny Giveaway Hop
- Giveaways2023.04.01$200 XBOX or Amazon eGift Card Giveaway
- Giveaways2023.04.01April 2023 $100 Cash Giveaway
- Faith2023.03.31Miracle at Manchester Premiere
I will tell some of my friends about these planning tips.
I do have 2 friends who are homeschooling. It’s very challenging, they say, but very rewarding!